Mount The Weatherproof Box
● For wood and hardboard siding, simply drive galvanized deck screws through the mounting lugs. For brick or stucco siding, mount the box with masonry anchors.
● Fasten plugs into the unused openings of the weatherproof box and seal the openings with sealing components. Make a weep hole at the bottom edge of the box. This allows any water that gets into the box to drain.
● Next, strip insulation off the wire ends.
● Attach the ground wire to the green screw in the box and to the green screw on the GFCI outlet.
● Clip the ears off the outlet, fold the wires into the box and set the outlet in place.
Mount The Weatherproof Cover
● Set the base on the box, over the outlet.
● Fasten the base to the box with the screws that came with the kit.
● Attach the cover to the base.
● Push the hinge receptacles sideways over the hinges until they snap in place.
● Remove the cord knockouts in the base where the electrical cords will run.
● Turn the power on and plug in ights!